The SMARTEYE® X-PRO XP10 is the highest speed (10μs) dual-function sensor in the world. This dual-function sensor is designed to be a precision registration mark sensor with 5μs repeatability, and a standard photoelectric sensor for any high speed application, in one package.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 4,00 €.
|Operating voltage||10-24 VDC|
|Electrical connection||M12 connector|
|Operating temperature||-40°C to +70°C|
The XP10WCF4 is in the SMARTEYE® X-PRO XP10 family. The SMARTEYE® X-PRO XP10 is the highest speed (10µs) dual-function sensor in the world! This dual-function sensor is designed to be a precision registration mark sensor with 5µs repeatability and a standard photoelectric sensor for any high speed application. The 5µs repeatability provides the most highly accurate edge detection in the industry!
This sensor has an White LED Light source and a connector.
The F4 Glass Fiberoptics block adapts for use with a wide variety of glass fiberoptic light guides (.187 O.D.) for both the proximity and opposed sensing modes.
• 12 to 24 VDC
• Polarity Protected
• Intended for use in Class 2 circuits
• Manual Adjustments
• Set status of 10 options: 10) Lock, 9) Mark, 8) PS 10ms, 7) PS 20ms, 6) Enable, 5–1) Five Memory Locations
NOTE: Any changes to the sensor will automatically be saved to current MEM # location.
• 45mA (exclusive of load)
• Set for high resolution – less than one bar on the contrast indicator
• (1) NPN and (1) PNP sensor output transistors
• Outputs sink or source up to 150mA (current limit)
• All outputs are continuously short circuit protected
• Responds to sensor’s pulsed modulated light source – immune to most ambient light including indirect sunlight
REMOTE AUTOSET INPUT
• Opto-isolated momentary sinking input (10mA)
• 10-LED dual-function bar graph operates in one of two modes:
1. Contrast Indicator – Displays scaled reading of sensor’s response to contrasting light levels (light to dark)
2. Status Indicator – Displays status of ten selectable options
• Red LED output indicator – Illuminates when the sensor’s output transistors are “ON”
NOTE: If Output LED flashes, a short circuit condition exists
• Amber LED – Illuminates when in the Option Status Mode
• Yellow LED – Illuminates when Mark Mode feature is activated
• Blue LED output indicator - Illuminates when output is "ON".
• Light/Dark = 10μs
• Repeatability = 5μs
• -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
LED LIGHT SOURCE
• Infrared = 880nm, Red = 660nm, White = Broadband Color Spectrum
• Chemical resistant, high impact polycarbonate housing
• Waterproof ratings: NEMA 4X, 6P and IP67
• Conforms to heavy industry grade CE requirements
No customer reviews for the moment.